APD: Kronitte

View previous topic View next topic Go down

APD: Kronitte

Post by kronitte on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:04 am

IG/TS Name: kronitte

Player ID ( Go to your profile, click unit, click edit, set to custom):   76561198171613282

Date of Birth: (Day/Month/Year) 19 Feburary, 2000

Nationality and Timezone: USA, EST

Can you communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language? Yes

Have you ever been any sort of Law Enforcement on ArmA 3 role play before? Yes

If you answered yes to the above question, provide some information on what you were and what you did: Yes, I do. I was a DTOX Senior Officer for about 3 months before I found milsims, but overall I know how to work in difficult situations in which force is needed. I also learned the map like the back of my hand and I know mostly everything about the game

Why do you want to join the APD? (150 Words): I have spent a while not being a cop, and I remember how fun it is to be one. I would like to join the police for simply because I want to do the best I can for this server, and I feel I can do best as an officer of the law. I want to ensure that players have a really fun time on this server by remaining in RP and being as realistic is possible. My other motive is my grandfather was a cop, and Altis Life is the closest that I can get to that. I always have wanted to be a cop again, and I really see this server as my best way to have a great experience. Like I said I want to be as realistic as possible so that the overall experience on the server is better. I believe I would be a good addition to the APD. I want to be able to obtain as many skills as I can as working for and as a team. I am very familiar on how to properly do everything as a cop and a civilian and i think i can benefit the server in everyone possible way I can.

What do you hope to obtain by joining the APD? (100 Words): I hope to obtain new friends, and discipline. I have been cop on two other servers and have been high ranking on them also. I resigned from those positions to come help our this server. I also to hope to obtain some teamwork and communication skills more than i have right now. I want to obtain skills that will carry on in life to help me with everything. I also want to further more be better at problem solving with everyone. I want to obtain the skill to learn how to write reports, engage with civilians, arrest criminals, patrol areas and a multitude of other responsibilities. As i already know how to do most of those i want to become way better at them and really make the server better than it already is.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

On a daily basis how many hours are you willing to play? 5-6

Do you agree that you will follow all High Commands orders no matter what they say (Unless it's breaking a rule.) and not to break any rules during your time as a APD officer. Knowing if you do break any of the server rules or laws you may be removed or blacklisted from the APD? Yes I understand fully.

kronitte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APD: Kronitte

Post by John Smith on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:32 am

UNDER REVIEW

John Smith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APD: Kronitte

Post by John Smith on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:02 am

ACCEPTED