Post by Sparkus81 on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:55 pm

IGN:

Sparkus

Player UID:

Date of Birth (Real Life):        Current Age (Real Life):

04-12-1981 - 35

Current Location and Timezone (Real Life):

England - GMT

Give us a brief description about yourself. (100 Words) (Real Life)

My name is Mark Fuller. I have the unfortunate pleasure of being Ryan Fuller's (Mark Lewis) older brother. You will find that while me and my brother argue we do get on really well and always seem to be working together with whatever we do. Unfortunately I don't work but I am trying to find work. When I am not looking for work I am either playing games, baking pies, cakes or cookies or taking my son out and about the area. I am able to put in about 4 hours a day normally quite often I can put in more than that.

Why do you want to join the EMS Department? (100 Words):

I enjoy being helpful and of some use to other people rather than just myself in game. I found it a bit upsetting on joining the server to find a lot of police and civilians online but not a single ems person online, and it has been like that every time that I log onto the server. So I see this as something that I can do to both help the server and the community as a whole other than just being a transporter.

What qualities do you possess that would help you working as EMS? (100 Words)

I am a calm and patient person (you have to be with a brother like ryan :p). I also consider myself as hardworking and willing to learn what is needed. I have a pretty good memory for directions and places so learning to find my way round the map shouldn't take that long. I try my best to roleplay but don't consider myself brilliant at it.

What is your greatest failure and what did you learn from it?

I honestly don't know what my greatest failure is but I do know that I fail at stuff all the time and have learnt that without trying something you don't know if you are any good at it. Without trying something you automatically fail and without trying you will never learn anything or improve yourself.

Do you have any experience with being a EMS/Medic? (Rank/Where)

Unfortunately I don't have any prior experience as a EMS/Medic but I am willing to both try and learn what is needed of me.

Do you have good english/communication skills?

I consider myself to have decent english communication skills.

If you are accepted for medic, and you are inactive you will be un-whitelisted, Do you understand?:

I understand about the un-whitelisting for medic but will say this I don't normally go inactive without telling someone first or without good reason for it.

Sparkus81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sparkus - EMS Application

Post by BetrayerPlaysHD on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:56 pm

Accepted

BetrayerPlaysHD
Admin

View user profile http://classifiedreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top