ClassifiedReborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenith's APD Application

2 posters

Go down

Xenith's APD Application Empty Xenith's APD Application

Post by XenithZero Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:31 am

IG/TS Name: XenithZero

Player ID ( Go to your profile, click unit, click edit, set to custom): 76561198291020624

Date of Birth: (Day/Month/Year) 02/21/01

Nationality and Timezone: U.S Eastern (Florida)

Can you communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language? Yes.

Have you ever been any sort of Law Enforcement on ArmA 3 role play before? Negative.

If you answered yes to the above question, provide some information on what you were and what you did: N/A

Why do you want to join the APD? (150 Words): After seeing the insane amount of action, and comedic relief the server and it's members give me, I have made the decision to serve as a police officer, to fight crime and protect the fellow RPers around me. I have a little bit of knowledge of being a cop (considering my father is a retired officer), so I know basic rules and knowledge of being an officer, (yes, this includes knowing the Miranda Rights). I have always wanted to be an Altis life officer, but so far no other server has motivated me enough to apply. I am a decent RPer and I am very fair and (most of the time) nice to everyone around me. I am smart, I am loyal, and it doesn't matter who I come across, I am here to protect and serve.

What do you hope to obtain by joining the APD? (100 Words): Respect, fairness and overall enjoyment. I do not have a specific trigger-level, but at times I am very strict. I would like to obtain these in an organized fashion, not throw a gun in my hands, toss me out into the streets and see what happens. I do not appreciate rule breakers, and I will address them as such. I, as myself, do not enjoy taking time out of my work day (in-game and IRL) to deal with useless issues. I am a tidy person, and things being in order, and arriving at the right time, is something I look for when joining a department.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes.

On a daily basis how many hours are you willing to play?
All depends on my work schedule, but probably around 6-9 hours or more combined into 2 days.
Do you agree that you will follow all High Commands orders no matter what they say (Unless it's breaking a rule.) and not to break any rules during your time as a APD officer. Knowing if you do break any of the server rules or laws you may be removed or blacklisted from the APD? Yes. I do.

Last edited by XenithZero on Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to add a few things I left out before.)

XenithZero

Back to top Go down

Xenith's APD Application Empty Re: Xenith's APD Application

Post by BranDogg Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:00 am

Accepted - Great! Come in TS for Interview!

BranDogg

Back to top Go down