Police App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police App

Post by NickGaming31 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:47 am

IG/TS Name: Ola Eskelin Isaksson/ NickGaming31

Player ID ( Go to your profile, click unit, click edit, set to custom): 76561198126319565

Date of Birth: (Day/Month/Year): 16-08-2002

Nationality and Timezone: Im from Sweden, GMT+1

Can you communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language? Yes i can

Have you ever been any sort of Law Enforcement on ArmA 3 role play before? No sir

If you answered yes to the above question, provide some information on what you were and what you did:^

Why do you want to join the APD? (150 Words):I am a guy that likes to follow all the rules and want anyone and every one to follow the laws/rules. I want to help this server/town by catching criminals and help out with anything to make the city safe. I really like what the APD is doing and I taught that i maybe can join them, to help them. I have experience of taking command as i was a general on a Mil Sim server and i was staff on that server as well. I want the people living in the city to follow and obay the rules made by the city/founders. I love the Role-Play the APD gets and i want to be apart of it, doing trafic stops and arresting crimenals. I love to do searius Role-Play as well so i thaught this whold be the place for me to get that action im getting instef of being a criminel and robbing stors.

What do you hope to obtain by joining the APD? (100 Words): When i join the APD i whish to help the officers i will be working with. And try to get the crimes down from what thay are right now. I can see a rebel almost every where i go and i want to tell them to stop but then i know i will get robbed/kiddnaped. And get to know the officers im working with so i can get some tips and trix so i can be a better officer myself. Like i sad before i love RP and i got a good RP skill, But i want to inprove it more. I want to help civilians in need of help, like a normal think like telling them where to buy stuff or to even save them from a kiddnaping. I was In a kiddnaping and i was so amaced of the work the APD did so i want to be one of them. saving peoples lifes.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes i do, It's a Razer Kraken USB.

On a daily basis how many hours are you willing to play?: I can play 1-6 H per day. Im somewhat for a new player on ArmA 3 with only 56H on the game but it will go up fast as a rocket because i love this server and i love ArmA 3, so i will keep playing.

Do you agree that you will follow all High Commands orders no matter what they say (Unless it's breaking a rule.) and not to break any rules during your time as a APD officer. Knowing if you do break any of the server rules or laws you may be removed or blacklisted from the APD?: Yes i do

NickGaming31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top