MrPenguin EMS APP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MrPenguin EMS APP

Post by MrPegnuin5292 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:58 am

1.MrPenguin
2.Told to leave this blank after asking
3.28/122001     16
4.(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
5.I am a average white teenager. I play golf right now i had played baseball and a little Soccer.I love to game i love games like The Forest,ARK,GMOD,ARMA3, and CSGO. I was a mac book pro player because i had no money for a pc. I recently  got a pc that can run arma at 60FPS. I have 1 dog and 1 cat.I love them to death. I lived in three different countries in my lifetime. Turkey,UAE, and the US,But i am a full blown america.I speak 1 different language that is Arabic and a little Spanish.
6.I think that speaking a different language helps with people that are not used to speaking English and i could assist them better. I also have a good ping and my pc runs ARMA at a really good speed. So i don't lag and don't crash as much.I can also feel the pain they are having as its happend to me in the past. Like getting RDMed and such. I also stay calm during a heated situation. I know how to use the map and have good people skills. Even though i might stutter a little bit.
7. When i lost my appendix when it exploded inside my body. I was in the hospital for 3 months. I learned to take life to the fullest and to appreciate life while we have it. While i was hospitalized i learned how people don't have what i have like limbs or medical problems. I learned form this experience that i should give back to people and Help others.
8. I don't have any experience i have never applied for anything like this, i did this for GMOD servers but nothing else.
9. Yes as i said i speak 2 different languages and i also might stutter but only once in a while
10. yes i understand i will try my best to be on as much as i can. Some days i might have work or school related stuff.

MrPegnuin5292

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum