ClassifiedReborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wiggles ems app

2 posters

Go down

wiggles ems app Empty wiggles ems app

Post by Wignig Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:25 am

IGN:Wiggles

Player UID:76561198062067739

Date of Birth (Real Life):11/15/02 Current Age (Real Life):14

Current Location and Timezone (Real Life):CST

Give us a brief description about yourself. (100 Words) (Real Life) my real name is cabe and i love to play arma 3 i have more than 1000 hours on it and im pretty good i like to also play other games and play with friends and i love USA i am patrotic i like EMS and my dream job is to be in the United States Marine Corps

Why do you want to join the EMS Department? (100 Words): the reason why i want to join the ems is because i love the fact of being a ems and arma is being quite boring lately and i think this would be perfect and it looks like you guys need some EMS members and i am always active and i like to go out of my way to save a persons life.

What qualities do you possess that would help you working as EMS? (100 Words) i beleive i can possess making people in the server happy by reviving them and make them not lose there gear and be always on duty and try to make other people become ems to because ima need some EMS friends and i would like to help people out

What is your greatest failure and what did you learn from it? greatest failure is losing a mowhawk and a house full of gear on gaming asylum and i have learned not to unlock my house for my friend no matter what and run away when someone says hands up

Do you have any experience with being a EMS/Medic? (Rank/Where) yes i was cheif on crownpoint gaming (which shut down) and a few other servers but this was a long time ago so i forgot

Do you have good english/communication skills? yes

If you are accepted for medic, and you are inactive you will be un-whitelisted, Do you understand?: yes

David - CR
Admin

View user profile

Wignig

Back to top Go down

wiggles ems app Empty Re: wiggles ems app

Post by Sparkus81 Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:28 pm

Accepted

Sparkus81

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum