ClassifiedReborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luca - APD Application

2 posters

Go down

Luca - APD Application Empty Luca - APD Application

Post by luca Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:09 am

IG/TS Name: luca

Player ID ( Go to your profile, click unit, click edit, set to custom):

Date of Birth: 20/09/2000

Nationality and Timezone: My nationality is American and my timezone is EST.

Can you communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language? Yes, I can.

Have you ever been any sort of Law Enforcement on ArmA 3 role play before? No, I have not.

If you answered yes to the above question, provide some information on what you were and what you did:

Why do you want to join the APD? (150 Words): I want to try something different that I haven't done before. I have always been a rebel and I think it is finally time to try something new, all of the groups I have been in or operating with, the people were either incompetent or incapable of doing simple tasks like getting a load out. I have chosen to try to become a Officer to get different and more experience than I have currently.

What do you hope to obtain by joining the APD? (100 Words): I hope to obtain new experience, a better playing experience and a fun and capable unit to play with. I hope to see that I will enjoy this experience as a Police Officer. I also will learn to take my impulsive level from low to all the way down. I also hope to obtain to learn how to communicate with my teammates.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes, I do.

On a daily basis how many hours are you willing to play? I would be able to play any time that is needed.

Do you agree that you will follow all High Commands orders no matter what they say (Unless it's breaking a rule.) and not to break any rules during your time as a APD officer. Knowing if you do break any of the server rules or laws you may be removed or blacklisted from the APD? Yes, I do.

Last edited by luca on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Declined, not detailed.)

luca

Back to top Go down

Luca - APD Application Empty Re: Luca - APD Application

Post by BranDogg Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:05 am

Declined - You must meet the required words for the two questions above. When you do that, come in TS and Poke a Chief and we will review it from there. - Thx

BranDogg

Back to top Go down

Post by BranDogg Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:24 am

Accepted! - Looks great now! Just hope in TS.

BranDogg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down