ClassifiedReborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt Kinley (APD App)

3 posters

Go down

Matt Kinley (APD App) Empty Matt Kinley (APD App)

Post by Matt Kinley Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:33 am

IG/TS Name: Matt Kinley

Player ID ( Go to your profile, click unit, click edit, set to custom): 76561198274187464

Date of Birth: (Day/Month/Year) 26/12/2001

Nationality and Timezone: US Central (Chicago)

Can you communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language? yes

Have you ever been any sort of Law Enforcement on ArmA 3 role play before? no

If you answered yes to the above question, provide some information on what you were and what you did: My name is Matt and I used to be a medic in a different world I have very good skill with talking with people I like to CCTV thing and be social with different social media. I was to becoming a combat medic cause I was a medic for 1 month and was qualified to become a cop but didnt take the oppur.

Why do you want to join the APD? (150 Words): I want to do the right thing cause some think it is good to do the bad thing and do things like drugs, murders and it just makes me want to motivate myself and say I have a good life and try new things cause if I do thing I'll never how it feels like doing it cause when I put my to it I know I'm going to do it well. I also have medic skills. I want to joi the polie force so I can try something new and have a job that will provide for me. I also want to do it cause I always dreamed of being a cop so I can have an oppurtunity to serve for a good cause. I saw a slot of cop show and really thought their work was amazing so it inspire me to do a lot of reseacrh and see how a cop works and how trained and smart they are during their procedures. I had a lot of experience of standing my ground and taking charge of my positions. I can be a good cop by taking my mind and putting it to good use in case of an emergency. I hear a lot of bad things about cop but I think what wrong is that cop are not thinking straight. So many thing inspire me so I will those inspriational thought and try something that I've been wanting to do every since I was a child.

What do you hope to obtain by joining the APD? (100 Words): I hope to obtain that I'm doing what I always want to do when I was a child. I dream to inspire other that doing what is wrong not good. I want protect people in need. And hope to obtain by getting to know people in the county of Altis and knowing that there will be a safe city. I hope to obtain better knowledge and understand many thing that I can possibly help in the police force. I hope to obtain integrity, justice, and responsibility of my fellow brothers. I hope to protect my fellow brothers in the line of duty and keep my word that I'll not abuse my power of law enforcement.

Do you have a working microphone? yes

On a daily basis how many hours are you willing to play? 5 hours or 4 hours

Do you agree that you will follow all High Commands orders no matter what they say (Unless it's breaking a rule.) and not to break any rules during your time as a APD officer. Knowing if you do break any of the server rules or laws you may be removed or blacklisted from the APD? yes I do agree I keep my word to serve and protect the citizens of Altis

Last edited by Matt Kinley on Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:32 am; edited 3 times in total

Matt Kinley

Back to top Go down

Matt Kinley (APD App) Empty Re: Matt Kinley (APD App)

Post by John Smith Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:26 am

OH HOLD
DID NOT MEET THE WORD REQUIREMENT

John Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by John Smith Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:48 am

ACCEPTED

John Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Stobbs Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:36 pm

ya he does please come on teamspeak for the next stage

Oliver Stobbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Kinley Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:20 am

Oliver Stobbs wrote:ya he does please come on teamspeak for the next stage
okay

Matt Kinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Kinley Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:22 am

I am waiting in the ts in EMS requeasting

Matt Kinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down