ClassifiedReborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STEEL205 - APD Application

2 posters

Go down

STEEL205 - APD Application Empty STEEL205 - APD Application

Post by STEEL205 Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:25 am

IG/TS Name: STEEL205

Player ID ( Go to your profile, click unit, click edit, set to custom): 76561198174645499

Date of Birth: (08/30/2001)

Nationality and Timezone: U.S. Mountain Time

Can you communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language?: Yes I can

Have you ever been any sort of Law Enforcement on ArmA 3 role play before?: Yes I have

If you answered yes to the above question, provide some information on what you were and what you did: I was a sheriff on a arma 3 life server, I watched over the sheriffs department and did my job as any sheriff would.

Why do you want to join the APD? (150 Words): I want to join the APD because I have been helped by police officers many times and I have been very interested in the police force. And I want to repay the police force by helping them in the city and its civilians. And it has always been my dream of becoming a police officer and just try to make the best out of it so I can be a good and respecting police officer to its fellow officers and civilians in its city. Being in the law enforcement has been the thing that I have been wanting for my whole life, and I think now is the time to become that person I have dreamed of becoming, so that I may help with everything I can and make it more that something than just helping someone out. I want them to know that I can get them and help them when it is needed for them at all times.

What do you hope to obtain by joining the APD? (100 Words): I hope to obtain respect, honesty, courage and trust. I want to obtain a great rank for me so I can make the APD something amazing and a great service to the altis city. I want to obtain a rank that's higher than most of the ranks in the APD so I can be of more help when it is needed, I know that I would be doing a lot as a deputy even, but I want to make it to something more so I can do a lot more when It is needed so that I may be able to do it when it happened's.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I do

On a daily basis how many hours are you willing to play?: About at least 2 hours or more.

Do you agree that you will follow all High Commands orders no matter what they say (Unless it's breaking a rule.) and not to break any rules during your time as a APD officer. Knowing if you do break any of the server rules or laws you may be removed or blacklisted from the APD?: Yes, I Agree

STEEL205

Back to top Go down

STEEL205 - APD Application Empty Re: STEEL205 - APD Application

Post by Oliver Stobbs Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:32 pm

i am accepting your app please next time you are on the teamspeak join requesting white listing and i will come see you about the next stage

Oliver Stobbs

Back to top Go down