ClassifiedReborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police App

2 posters

Go down

Police App Empty Police App

Post by Hamsham Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:27 am

IG/TS Name: Nv | Hamsham / Hamsham

Player ID ( Go to your profile, click unit, click edit, set to custom): 76561198171969269

Date of Birth: (Day/Month/Year) 26/1/89

Nationality and Timezone: UK / UTC 0

Can you communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language? Yes

Have you ever been any sort of Law Enforcement on ArmA 3 role play before? Yes

If you answered yes to the above question, provide some information on what you were and what you did: Played on asylum servers for a while, was a constable in the APD, nothing fancy, was never higher up or anything. I know how to RP, and how police rules work.

Why do you want to join the APD? (150 Words): Just started out on the server, I figure the best way to get a feel for how the server works is to play with people who have been playing on it for a while, and that's usually the APD. So, that is exactly what I am doing. I am looking for a new server to call home, and from what I have seen so far, this one looks quite developed, and there's a good player base, so I would like to become more active in the community, so I would like to get to know people, and usually most people in-game try to kill you, so the APD seemed like a good route. I also enjoy RP, and most people I have seen so far don't RP much, but I have found that when people would like to get out of a larger ticket, they are more likely to try to explain their charges, than to just waste money, and time.

What do you hope to obtain by joining the APD? (100 Words): I would like to get to know the community better as I said, and the police department seemed like a good way to do that. No offense, but this part of the app seems a little bit repetitive. I am also always looking to improve RP skills, and the APD seemed a pretty decent way to do that as well. As I said, I just started off on the server, so meeting new people would also be nice as well. Overall, I just want to become more involved in the community, so, meeting people, interacting with civs, these are all things that being a cop helps you accomplish.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes.

On a daily basis how many hours are you willing to play? I have almost 5k hours in arma, I play quite a bit. Though, my activity ranges nowadays, as I don't have a main server, but if I started playing on here more, playtime would probably increase. It would vary from around 2-8 hours a day max, depending whether it was week end or not.

Do you agree that you will follow all High Commands orders no matter what they say (Unless it's breaking a rule.) and not to break any rules during your time as a APD officer. Knowing if you do break any of the server rules or laws you may be removed or blacklisted from the APD?
Yes.

Hamsham

Back to top Go down

Police App Empty Re: Police App

Post by Jacobob Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:01 pm

AcceptedPlease come on Teamspeak for an interview Smile

Jacobob

Back to top Go down