ClassifiedReborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ems Application Format!

2 posters

Go down

Ems Application Format! Empty Ems Application Format!

Post by David - CR Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:27 am

IGN:

Player UID:

Date of Birth (Real Life):        Current Age (Real Life):

Current Location and Timezone (Real Life):

Give us a brief description about yourself. (100 Words) (Real Life)

Why do you want to join the EMS Department? (100 Words):

What qualities do you possess that would help you working as EMS? (100 Words)

What is your greatest failure and what did you learn from it?

Do you have any experience with being a EMS/Medic? (Rank/Where)

Do you have good english/communication skills?

If you are accepted for medic, and you are inactive you will be un-whitelisted, Do you understand?:

David - CR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ems Application Format! Empty I want to Join EMS

Post by Graver Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:47 pm

IGN: Graver

UID: I am A boy 14 years old  mt name is Tomas i play alot of arma Hostilegaming servers i am Danish from Copenhagen

Birth: 29/7 2002      Timezone: Europe/Copenhagen      

Description of me: I am a Boy I am 14years old I live in Denmark Copenhagen i speak good English i play alot of Arma on Hostilegaming server i Play Football to i have a gaming pc so i wont lag when i play

why i want to be EMS: I want be ems Becuase there is 1 ems and I want to revive people when they die so they dont lose anything and have to respawn and buy all their gear again

Qualities being EMS: I Speak good English i am fast to get to locations i will speak with them after words like in real life ask if they are okay need to come to the hospital and all that        

My Greatest failure: It might be when i robbed a bank with a Cop as hostage i learned if the police get you it will cost you alot        

Experience as Ems: I Have No experience as medic it's my first time being a medic so i need a bit training          

Communication skills I get A And A+In school so i am good at english                

I Understand you get Unwhitelisted if your Inactive.

Last edited by Graver on Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Graver

Back to top Go down

Ems Application Format! Empty I want to Join EMS

Post by Graver Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:24 am

IGN: Graver

UID: I am A boy 14 years old mt name is Tomas i play alot of arma Hostilegaming servers i am Danish from Copenhagen

Birth: 29/7 2002 Timezone: Europe/Copenhagen

Description of me: I am a Boy I am 14years old I live in Denmark Copenhagen i speak good English i play alot of Arma on Hostilegaming server i Play Football to i have a gaming pc so i wont lag when i play

why i want to be EMS: I want be ems Becuase there is 1 ems and I want to revive people when they die so they dont lose anything and have to respawn and buy all their gear again

Qualities being EMS: I Speak good English i am fast to get to locations i will speak with them after words like in real life ask if they are okay need to come to the hospital and all that

My Greatest failure: It might be when i robbed a bank with a Cop as hostage i learned if the police get you it will cost you alot

Experience as Ems: I Have No experience as medic it's my first time being a medic so i need a bit training

Communication skills I get A And A+In school so i am good at english

I Understand you get Unwhitelisted if your Inactive

Graver

Back to top Go down

Ems Application Format! Empty Re: Ems Application Format!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down