ClassifiedReborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carter Entrican - APD Application

2 posters

Go down

Carter Entrican - APD Application Empty Carter Entrican - APD Application

Post by Carter Entrican Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:47 am

IG/TS Name: Carter Entrican

Player ID ( Go to your profile, click unit, click edit, set to custom): 765611980655818909

Date of Birth: (15/April/2001)

Nationality and Timezone: Pacific Standard, US

Can you communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language?: Yes

Have you ever been any sort of Law Enforcement on ArmA 3 role play before?:Yes

If you answered yes to the above question, provide some information on what you were and what you did: I was a 1st Lieutenant on another altis life server and I was the leader when either the commissioner or chief wasn't on. I was the 3 highest rank in my field

Why do you want to join the APD? (150 Words): You should accept me into the Altis Police Department so I can feel good about myself for protecting the city of Altis and its peoples. I also should be allowed in because I have heard some murmurs about cops not doing their job or they suck at driving or shooting and I can be one of those cops that doesn't suck badly like some others that I will not name. As my duties of an officer I would try to be as peaceful and non-lethal as possible, but if something needs to be done... it will be. Another reason you should accept me is I would be more motivated to play on the server a lot more which is a win-win for you guys and me. If I was accepted in the Alitis Police Department it would be a great honor. My last reason you should accept me is I would be very enthusiastic and a great officer overall and I have been very interested in law enforcement ever since I have discovered Altis Life

What do you hope to obtain by joining the APD? (100 Words): The skills and talents I hope to obtain from the Altis Police Department are very important such as driving skills and and sniping skills. If i'm in a hot pursuit there is no getting away from me or if I get a sniper in my hands for like a fed robbery I can take out the guards which would be useful if they had RPGs or something explosive they can use to destroy an armored vehicle . Also, if needed I can be border patrol if a new checkpoint is built. The only minor conflict is the I need to work on my up close marksmanship just in case they try to drive right through.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

On a daily basis how many hours are you willing to play?: 4-5

Do you agree that you will follow all High Commands orders no matter what they say (Unless it's breaking a rule.) and not to break any rules during your time as a APD officer. Knowing if you do break any of the server rules or laws you may be removed or blacklisted from the APD?: Yes

Carter Entrican

Back to top Go down

Carter Entrican - APD Application Empty Re: Carter Entrican - APD Application

Post by BranDogg Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:22 am

Approved - Come in TS For tags and an interview. Thx

BranDogg

Back to top Go down

Post by BranDogg Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:23 am

Also you have to join game as a Civ first to be whitelisted!

BranDogg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down