ClassifiedReborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rilans APD application

Go down

Rilans APD application Empty Rilans APD application

Post by Rilans Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:32 pm

IG/TS Name:Rilans

Player ID ( Go to your profile, click unit, click edit, set to custom):76561198348433581

Date of Birth: (Day/Month/Year)20/2/2004

Nationality and Timezone:pacific

Can you communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language? Yes

Have you ever been any sort of Law Enforcement on ArmA 3 role play before?No

If you answered yes to the above question, provide some information on what you were and what you did:

Why do you want to join the APD? (150 Words): I want to join the apd to try to stop drug dealing and crime in kavera and other populated citys/towns. I also want a serious team that know what their doing and dont panic easily. Also, I dont want civilians to be in a server with rebels when the sever becomes a little dead and there is no authority/admins. But when it comes down to it, Im kinda in this so I can decrease the rebels coming to kavera.

What do you hope to obtain by joining the APD? (100 Words): I hope to achieve peace in kavera and other populated cities/towns. And I hope to decrease the chance of having a civ. put out a sidearm/primary. WhenI can I will try to tell people about this website to get more police officers on duty and on the server. I will try to donate as much as i can, when i can.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

On a daily basis how many hours are you willing to play? 5 to 10 hours

Do you agree that you will follow all High Commands orders no matter what they say (Unless it's breaking a rule.) and not to break any rules during your time as a APD officer. Knowing if you do break any of the server rules or laws you may be removed or blacklisted from the APD? Yes I do

Rilans

Back to top Go down